Need to write a welcome email? Here are 3 simple steps to get started:
1. Gather the information you need to know.
Before you write anything, you need to know who or what you're writing about. The more specific you are, the more personalized you can make your content.
Here's our suggestions for writing a welcome email:
Company name: [company name]
Product description: [product description]
How to get started with product: [how to get started with product]
2. Determine the structure of your output.
The structure of your content is just as important as the content itself. The structure of your content is how you're going to arrange the information in the content to make it easier for the readers to read and understand.
Greet the reader
Thank them for signing up
Explain what they can expect from [company]
Tell them how to get started with [product]
Sign off with a promise to follow up soon
3. Write the content or use Copy.ai to help you get started. Once you have your structure down, you can start writing the content.
Thanks for signing up for [product]. We're so glad you're here with us.
When you first get started with [product], you'll want to read through our [how to get started with product] guide.
This will tell you everything you need to know about getting started with [product].
Thanks again for joining our community! We can't wait to see what you'll build!
Hi [reader name],
Welcome to the [company name] family!
We're so happy you decided to sign up for our service. We're excited to help you get started with [product description].
To get started with your account, just [how to get started with product]. We'll be in touch soon!
Thanks so much for signing up. We're really excited to have you as a part of [company] and can't wait to get you started with [product].
You're going to get a lot of value out of being part of our community, so we want to make sure you know how to get started with [product]. You'll get an email from us soon with some tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of using [product].
We hope to hear from you soon!
1. A welcome email is a great way to introduce yourself to new contacts/customers and make a good first impression. By writing a welcome email, you can take the opportunity to introduce yourself, explain what you do, and share your contact information.
2. A welcome email can also be a great way to build rapport with new contacts. By writing a warm and friendly email, you can show that you're interested in getting to know the person and that you're excited to work together.
3. Finally, a welcome email can be a great way to start a relationship off on the right foot. By writing a thoughtful and engaging email, you can show that you're serious about building a strong relationship.
Write 10x faster, engage your audience, & never struggle with the blank page again.