Need to write a company mission statement? Here are 3 simple steps to get started:
1. Gather the information you need to know.
Before you write anything, you need to know who or what you're writing about. The more specific you are, the more personalized you can make your content.
Here's our suggestions for writing a company mission statement:
Company name: [company name]
Company description: [description of company]
Company goals: [goals of company]
Beneficiaries of the company's work: [who benefits from the work of this company]
2. Determine the structure of your output.
The structure of your content is just as important as the content itself. The structure of your content is how you're going to arrange the information in the content to make it easier for the readers to read and understand.
Introduce the company
Describe what the company does and how it does it
Explain why the company exists and what its goals are
Talk about who benefits from the work of this company
3. Write the content or use Copy.ai to help you get started. Once you have your structure down, you can start writing the content.
[company name] exists to help [beneficiaries of the company's work].
We do this by [describing what the company does and how it does it].
We believe that [the company's goals].
Welcome to [company name].
We are a company that makes [product name] for [target audience]. We do this because we believe that [company mission statement].
Our mission is to [company mission statement].
We believe that [beneficiaries of the company's work].
We do this by [how company does it].
[company name] is a [industry] company that exists to make [beneficiaries of its work]. Our focus is on [focus].
We exist to help people [X], and we do that by making sure that [Y].
The reason we exist is because we believe in the power of [Z].
1. A company mission statement can be a useful tool for articulating the purpose of your business to employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
2. A company mission statement can help you focus your business on its core goals and objectives.
3. A company mission statement can improve communication within your organization and help everyone understand the company's goals.
Write 10x faster, engage your audience, & never struggle with the blank page again.