Need to write an airbnb landlord outreach email? Here are 3 simple steps to get started:
1. Gather the information you need to know.
Before you write anything, you need to know who or what you're writing about. The more specific you are, the more personalized you can make your content.
Here's our suggestions for writing an airbnb landlord outreach email:
Your name: [name of sender]
Your company's name: [name of sender's company]
Reader's goal: [e.g. make money, find tenants, etc.]
Example of helping someone else reach their goal: [e.g. helped a landlord find tenants, helped a landlord make money, etc.]
2. Determine the structure of your output.
The structure of your content is just as important as the content itself. The structure of your content is how you're going to arrange the information in the content to make it easier for the readers to read and understand.
Introduce yourself and your company
Explain how you can help the landlord reach their goals
Provide a specific example of how you've helped other landlords reach their goals
Offer to provide more information about your company and how it can help the reader reach their goals
3. Write the content or use Copy.ai to help you get started. Once you have your structure down, you can start writing the content.
Hello [name of reader],
My name is [name of sender] and I work at [name of sender's company]. I wanted to reach out because I noticed you're looking for a new tenant for your [property type] (the [address] in [city]). I'm writing to see if you're interested in learning more about how we can help you find short-term tenants and make money.
We've helped hundreds of landlords find short-term tenants and make money by offering them a free property listing on our website. In fact, just last month our platform helped a landlord find short-term tenants for their property in [city], which is about a 15 minute drive from your home.
We'd love to talk more about how we can help you reach your goals and make money by listing your property on our website. Let me know if you're interested and I'll be happy to set up a time to talk.
Hi [name of reader],
My name is [name of sender] and I am the founder of [company name]. We are a small company that specializes in helping landlords find tenants for their properties. We've helped dozens of landlords find tenants and make money by streamlining the leasing process with vacation rentals.
We are reaching out because we believe [name of reader] could benefit from our services. We've helped other landlords like yourself find short-term tenants and increase their rental income by turning their properties into vacation rentals. We'd love to learn more about your needs and see if we can help.
If you'd like to chat more about how we can help, please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email address]. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi, [name of reader],
My name is [name], and I work for [company name]. I saw that you're looking for a way to reach your goal of [goal].
I know what it's like to have a rental property that you want to grow, and I also know how hard it can be to get the word out about your property. That's why I've worked hard to build a company that can help landlords like you reach their goals by marketing their properties, attracting tenants, and making money on vacation rental sites like Airbnb and VRBO.
If you'd like more information about how we can help you reach your goals, please let me know.
1. The first reason someone might want to write an airbnb landlord outreach email is because they want to find new properties to list on their site. By reaching out to landlords, they may be able to find new listings that they can then offer to their customers.
2. Another reason someone might want to write an airbnb landlord outreach email is because they want to build relationships with landlords. By developing a good relationship with a landlord, they may be able to get better terms or discounts on listings.
3. Finally, someone might want to write an airbnb landlord outreach email because they want to learn more about the landlord's property. By asking questions and getting to know the property, they can provide a better experience for their customers.
-People who manage multiple vacation rentals and want to add more inventory
-A management company looking to add vacation rentals to their portfolio
-Real estate investors looking to build their vacation rental portfolio
Write 10x faster, engage your audience, & never struggle with the blank page again.