Need to write an ecommerce welcome email? Here are 3 simple steps to get started:
1. Gather the information you need to know.
Before you write anything, you need to know who or what you're writing about. The more specific you are, the more personalized you can make your content.
Here's our suggestions for writing an ecommerce welcome email:
User's name: [name of user]
Product name: [name of product]
Product features: [e.g. online community, meetups, events, etc.]
Quick and useful way to jump into using the product: [e.g. sign up for a meetup, join the online community, etc.]
Further resources: [e.g. blog posts, how-to guides, etc.]
Touch point with reader: [e.g. weekly newsletter, monthly check-in, etc.]
2. Determine the structure of your output.
The structure of your content is just as important as the content itself. The structure of your content is how you're going to arrange the information in the content to make it easier for the readers to read and understand.
Welcome the reader to the community
Get them excited about the product
Share a quick and useful way to jump into using the product
Offer further resources for learning about the product
Establish a touch point with the reader in the near future
3. Write the content or use Copy.ai to help you get started. Once you have your structure down, you can start writing the content.
Hi [name of user],
Welcome to [product name]! We're so excited to have you join us.
We know you're going to love our community, so we wanted to give you a quick and useful way to jump into using the product. Sign up for a meetup, join the online community, or check out our blog posts for more information on how to get started.
We'd love to hear your feedback on how we can make [product name] more useful for you. If there's anything at all we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you!
See you soon!
Welcome to [product name]!
We're so glad you're here. We know that you are going to love the community we've created around [product name], and we're excited to have you join us.
Let's start with some quick-and-dirty tips for getting started:
- Sign up for a meetup: [link to sign-up page]
- Join our online community: [link to join page]
- Check out our blog: [link to blog]
Now that you're up to speed on what we've got going on here, we want to make sure you have everything you need to stay on track with your learning. Check out some of these how-to guides: [link list]
We'll be reaching out with a weekly newsletter and monthly check-in to make sure we're keeping you on track with everything that's going on here in [product name]. We're excited to get to know you!
Welcome to [product name].
We're so excited you're here! We know that [product name] can be a little intimidating to get started with, so we wanted to make it super simple for you. We've got a few simple ways you can jump into using the product, so we've put together this quick guide to help you get started.
First off, we have a weekly newsletter that will keep you abreast of all the latest news, announcements, and updates from our community. Signing up is easy—just head over to [link] and enter your email address.
You can also join our online community. There are lots of ways to get involved and share your passion for [product name]—from joining a meetup near you or sharing your experience with other users, there is always something new happening in our community. To learn more about how to join the community, check out [link].
If you want to learn more about [product name] and how it can help you with [use case], take a look at our blog posts. We've got loads of content on how [product name] can help with [use case], so be sure to check out [link] if that sounds exciting to you.
1. Ecommerce welcome emails are a great way to introduce new customers to your online store. They can provide an overview of your products and services, and let customers know what to expect when they make a purchase.
2. Ecommerce welcome emails can also be used to build relationships with customers. By providing helpful information and exclusive offers, you can encourage customers to return to your store again and again.
3. Finally, ecommerce welcome emails can be a great way to increase sales and boost your bottom line. By providing customers with a personalized experience, you can encourage them to make a purchase and become loyal customers.
-Small business owners
Write 10x faster, engage your audience, & never struggle with the blank page again.