Need to write a content marketing plan? Here are 3 simple steps to get started:
1. Gather the information you need to know.
Before you write anything, you need to know who or what you're writing about. The more specific you are, the more personalized you can make your content.
Here's our suggestions for writing a content marketing plan:
Company name: [company name]
Content marketing plan description: [description of content marketing plan]
Why this plan is important for company: [why this plan is important for company]
How this plan will be implemented and what it will accomplish: [how the plan will be implemented and what it will accomplish]
Resources that will be used to implement this plan: [resources that will be used to implement the plan]
2. Determine the structure of your output.
The structure of your content is just as important as the content itself. The structure of your content is how you're going to arrange the information in the content to make it easier for the readers to read and understand.
Introduce the reader to the content marketing plan
Explain why this plan is important for [company]
Describe how this plan will be implemented and what it will accomplish
List the resources that will be used to implement this plan
Sign off with a call to action or next steps for readers who want to get involved in implementing this plan
3. Write the content or use Copy.ai to help you get started. Once you have your structure down, you can start writing the content.
We're [company name], and we're excited to share our content marketing plan with you.
This plan is all about helping you, our reader, get the most out of your time. We know how busy you are, so we've put together this plan to help you find information quickly and easily. We want to help you find the information you need in the most efficient way possible.
We think this plan is going to help you accomplish a lot of great things:
-Save time by finding what you need quickly and easily
-Save money by not wasting time or money on content that doesn't work for you
-Save energy by not having to spend time looking for things that don't matter to you
-Save yourself from stress by being able to easily find what you need when you need it
This plan will help you do all of those things, and more! We can't wait to show you what we've been working on—and we hope you'll be able to put it into action right away!
Content marketing is a vital part of our overall marketing strategy, and we want to make sure that you know why this is so important to us.
[Company] is a rapidly growing company that's looking to reach more customers and grow its community. We've seen that content marketing is a great way to accomplish those goals, and we've decided to implement a content marketing plan that will help us reach our goals and make sure we're always staying on top of the latest trends in the industry.
This plan will be implemented by [person name], who will be responsible for executing the plan. They'll be using [resources] as well as other resources that are available to them.
Our goal is to reach [number] new customers [monthly]. We know that in order to achieve this, we need to be focusing on content marketing.
We will use [resources] to accomplish this goal.
Our content marketing plan will be implemented using the following steps:
[Describe how the plan will be implemented and what it will accomplish]
To get started on implementing this plan, [resources].
1. A content marketing plan can help you to better understand your target audience and what they want to see from your brand. This understanding can help you to create content that is more likely to resonate with your audience, fostering a better connection between your brand and its consumers.
2. Additionally, a content marketing plan can help you to save time and money by providing a clear roadmap for your content strategy. This can help you to avoid spending valuable resources on creating content that does not align with your overall goals.
3. Finally, a content marketing plan can help you to measure your success and track your progress over time. This data can be used to refine your strategy and ensure that you are making the most impactful use of your content marketing efforts.
-Small business owners
Write 10x faster, engage your audience, & never struggle with the blank page again.